Saturday, April 7, 2007

What's With the Fish?

Well, starting on Tuesday, April 23rd, I went alcohol free...no more drinking like a...you guessed it! I am also going caffeine free starting Monday, but I don't think that is quite as difficult! We are not huge drinkers, but I do love my glass of wine or two in the evening...so, I thought it would be fun to watch the days tick away to December, when I am tentatively scheduled for IVF...

I am allowing myself four drinks at a wedding in May, but other than that, December 1st will mark 7mo, three weeks and 6 days alcohol free, plus hopefully another 10 months after that :)

Following this Traditional Chinese Medicine plan is not going to be easy, but I am going to do my best! So far so good, at least my weight went in the right direction last week. I am going to weigh in every Thursday and track my progress. Plus, will probably post on other parts of the program I am implementing. My hope is to be almost 100% compliant by May - wish me luck, I don't think I have ever been 100% compliant with anything!