to IVF. Not sure exactly when, but will be with the next year. Genetic testing, AMH(?), Doppler Ultrasound to be completed in the next few months...and I will begin nursing school in May. If for any reason I can't complete the program they will let me finish with another cohort and, if I have never mentioned how much I love my doctor...here is why:
I received the following email from her a few days ago...discussing that we will most likely do IVF during a one month break I have - transfer in the 1st week of break and then have 3 weeks to relax as necessary.
"Waiting will not in any way affect your chances. I personally would like to see you finish the program since you will be a fantastic nurse and hopefully may consider doing infertility."
Yep, love her, love her, love her and considering they are a top clinic in the nation...also have a lot of faith in her.
Anyway, it might be a mistake and it might not, but it is the best decision for us, right now.
Will most likely be checking in on the rest of and new cycle sista's, but will post if I have any updates.
My best wishes to you all!